Saturday 13 February 2010

Looking For Wife (Cari Jodoh)

This song, Cari Jodoh (Looking for wife) is one of the greatest song created by Wali Band. Indonesian, especially young boy and girl like this song because the lyric is easy to remember and it tell the truth of life. This Wali band's song is so popular in Indonesia.

here the detail of the lyric:

Looking For Wife (Cari Jodoh)

What is my mistake and my mother's mistake
My life is a melancholy
No one wants and needs me
To be a healer of my melancholy
to be Bidder of my longing
To be my heart lover

*
From East to West, South to North
I also do not meet
From Durian* season to Rambutan* season
I never get
I likewise do not find
Oh God is this the trial

**
O Misters and Mistress
Who have the daughter
Please tell me who is ashamed
With all my friends
Because just me who do not marry

***
Announcements
Who wants to help me
Please Help me and mercy on me
Please find for me my heart lover
Who wants

Back to *, **, ***

O Misters and Mistress who have daughter
Please tell me who is embarrassed
With all my friends
Because just me who do not marry

Back to ***

---------------------------
Durian: is a fruit which is smell. Its shape ranges from oblong to round, the colour of its husk green to brown, and its flesh pale yellow to red, depending on the species.




Rambutan: is a fruit that colour is red and sometimes green and yellow. It means hairy caused by the 'hair' that covers this fruit.






Listen and watch Wali Band video:






0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online