Saturday 13 February 2010

Be Fine, Dear (Baik-baik Sayang )

This song, Baik-baik sayang (Be Fine, Dear) is one of the greatest song created by Wali Band. It breaks the record that this song is downloaded by more than 8.000.000 Indonesian for almost 2 months. because of this phenomenon, MURI (Record Museum of Indonesia) states Wali Band had broken the record about the song that is downloaded much.

here the detail of the lyric:


Be Fine, Dear

I do not want you cry and sad
Stop your tears
What I want is about the meaning of my present
That will remove your grief, dear

Because, to me you are my honor
So Listen, listen to me

Reff:
Only one my request for you and my life
Be fine, dear I am here for you
Only one my request in your days and nights
Be fine, dear because I am for you

All your wishes I want to do
as Strong and as I can do, dear
Because to me you are my honor
So, Listen, listen to me!

Back to Reff


Listen and watch Wali Band video:

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online